HER EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
About Patricia Carlin
She Is Payments is a card-not-present (CNP) payment card processing services brand powered by Patricia Carlin. As an industry leader in the CNP payments space since 1999, she has worked with e-commerce clients that have complex business models and helped them process billions of dollars in e-commerce transactions.
Patricia Carlin brings her extensive experience and unique approach to low risk, high risk and startup merchants, making her the most sought after payment processing consultant. She helps a diverse set of merchants resolve issues and expand while maintaining stable and reliable payment processing capabilities. Her expertise includes:
- Establishing credit card processing in the US and internationally
- Setting up offshore merchant accounts to load balance and support additional processing volume
- Working with terminated merchants to transfer volume from a terminated account to a new banking partner
- Strategizing and implementing balanced, cost-effective fraud and risk management programs
- Creating and executing strategic chargeback reduction plans
- Working as a digital payments advisor to help CNP merchants manage merchant account relationships and advocating on their behalf
- Implementing emerging technologies tailored for your particular business model, quickly and effectively
She Is Payments – Built on Relationships
She Is Payments provides value-added guidance, strategy and execution for CNP merchants across every facet of the CNP payments ecosystem backed by reliable, cost-effective and scalable methodology. This is different than the typical payments and merchant account providers who only focus on processing and risk management. She Is Payments dives into the details to assist with granular strategy and execution, closing the gap between your internal resource limitations and what is needed to optimize payments across the board. We free you up to focus on your core business and leave the payments details to us.
She Is Payments works with merchants large and small, including traditional businesses and those classified as “high risk”, including:
Adult, chat, dating, downloadable software, call centers, memberships, benefit clubs, start ups, MLM, free trial, streaming services, Bad Credit History Merchants, Business Consultation, Coaching, Continuity, E-Cigs, eCommerce Business Opportunities, High Chargeback Merchants, Informational Products, International Merchants, Internet Marketing, Merchants who have filed Bankruptcy, Merchants with large launches or volume spikes, New Companies/No Processing History, NonProfits 501(c)3, NonTangible Products, Nutraceutical, MLM, Self-help products, Seminars, Subscription based Product Offerings, Travel, Trial Offers
Merchants who work with She Is Payments enjoy long-term merchant account relationships, even merchants with excessive chargebacks or those who have had their merchant account terminated.
SHE works with an extensive web of partners, including fraud and chargeback solution providers. We utilize multiple gateways for load balancing, streamlined integration with your shopping cart technology, security and scalability. Our processing solutions are built with you in mind and are cost-effective and reliable.
How It Works
She Is Payments works with you towards a unified end-game: to help you establish and maintain healthy and scalable merchant account relationships. This starts with an in-depth review of the following:
- Current payments platform and related tools and solutions
- Existing issues with technology, volume, chargebacks, risk and fraud
- Objectives and goals, including cross-border expansion, transaction optimization, growth with uncapped volume, chargeback reduction, fraud & risk mitigation and cost reduction.
She Is Payments is led by Patricia Carlin and comprised of payments professionals that have a wide range of industry experience. The Payments Team, which helps customize payment processing solutions for merchants, is led by Jared Ronski. Jared has over 14 years of experience helping low risk and high risk merchants accept credit and debit card payments online.